With this cool little spa you and your daughter (or niece, granddaughter, or just you!) can treat your feet and hands to a relaxing massage with little growing magical balls called Orbeez.
If you are not familiar with Orbeez, they are little gel balls (or beads) that when placed in water grow 100 times their original size. They are squishy and almost feel wet and cool against the skin.
Orbeez Soothing Spa Review
As I mentioned the Orbeez spa is not marketed as a product for adults but is actually a toy but for me I wouldn’t have minded getting this little spa for myself. It is recommended for ages 5 and up because the Orbeez are quite small to begin with so keep that in mind if you plan on buying this for a younger girl.
With the soothing spa you place the little balls into the top of the spa and then they fall down the cascade into the foot bowl and hand tubs, which gives your feet and hands a nice massage. Not only do you get a nice massage but you also get to have fun watching the Orbeez grow and watch all the different colors coming down the cascade.
You can also make the spa scented by adding in some perfume along with the water to make the Orbeez grow which takes your spa to a whole new level. You can add in some of your perfume or even an essential oil for a luxurious massage that any girl or woman would love at home.
Pros and Cons of the Orbeez Spa
There are some definitely pros and cons to the Orbeez spa that you would be aware of before you buy the Orbeez soothing spa.
- The Orbeez feel really nice against your skin. The sensation of them does massage your skin and help to give you that real spa feeling.
- This toy is great not only for young girls, but also for teens and adults as well. You are really never too old for this type of spa.
- It is actually fun to watch the Orbeez beads grow and watch all the different colors come down the cascade. It is definitely a different experience than if you bought a traditional hand or foot spa.
- Plenty of replacement Orbeez beads so that you can use the machine several times before you need to buy replacements.
- Great toy for a sleepover party or a mother/daughter night.
- The Orbeez soothing spa is not that expensive when you compare it to other foot and hand spas
- Click Here for a low price on the Orbeez Spa
- The Orbeez soothing spa can be quite loud which some people may not like if they are trying to get the whole “spa experience.” But remember this is not your typical hand or foot spa.
- It can get messy at times especially if you don’t follow the directions exactly. I recommend you place a towel under the spa in case of any water spilling out of it.
- The Orbeez beads can’t be washed down the drain so it does take some time to empty the spa when you are done. You can use the beads for other things besides just throwing them away. They can be placed in a jar or glass for decoration or at the bottom of a potted plant to help with moisture and decoration.
Overall, I would recommend the Orbeez soothing spa for both girls and adults. Who says little girls have to have all the fun and adults are stuck with boring foot and hand spas?